Meet Your Guide
Brian was raised in the North West Suburbs of Chicago. His passion for fishing started at a young age catching Bluegill, Carp and Bass in neighborhood lakes and rivers. During his adolescence he made a yearly kayak fishing trip to Minnesota in search of Walleye, Northen Pike, Crappie and Muskie. From age 13 to 18 he was making yearly trips to Florida fishing the beaches for Snook and Tarpon.
Once Brian graduated college he decided he needed to make the move to the place where fishing could be a year-round activity. Since 2006 Brian has been kayak fishing the inshore, nearshore and offshore waters of the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. Since 2009 he has been offshore fishing in kayak tournaments all around Florida. Brian is sponsored by some of the biggest companies in the industry including Hobie, Frogg Toggs, D.O.A. Lures, Eagle Claw, Catch Fishing and Yozuri. Brian is a true Florida Sportsman and he loves the thrill of the hunt and to share his passion of fishing with others.
- 2022 – 2nd Place – EKFT – Summer Slam – Pompano Beach
- 2022 – 1st Place – EKFT – Sailfish Smack Down – Pompano Beach
- 2021 – 3rd Place – GOAT – Navarre Beach
- 2020 – 2nd Place – GOAT – Navarre Beach
- 2019 – 3rd Place – EKFT – Summer Slam 1 – Pompano Beach
- 2019 – 1st Place – IFA Kayak Tour – New Smyrna Beach
- 2019 – 1st Place Kingfish – EKFT – Sailfish Smackdown – Pompano Beach
- 2018 – 6th Place – China Open – Sichuan Province, China
- 2018 – 1st Place Mahi – EKFT – Sailfish Smack Down – Pompano Beach